Friday 18 August 2017

Funniest Movies With Female Leads

I love watching movies that make me laugh. When I see a movie that really gave me a good time, I tend to make references of it in daily conversations. Some of the funniest films I’ve seen are led by talented women. The chemistry among female leads is one to watch out for.

Image source: npr.org

Bridesmaids

This film should be the mother of all funny movies with female leads. The friendship and the hardship it entails is portrayed very well by the actors. Directed by Paul Feig, and with characters brought to life by Kristen Wiig, Maya Rudolph, Melissa McCarthy, Ellie Kemper, and Rose Byrne, you will have your hearts warmed with your jaws aching for its crazy antics that hits right home for ladies and their best friends.

Mean Girls

Mean Girls is a classic for all teenage girls in the early 2000’s. This movie was written by Tina Fey; no wonder it’s a comic winner for everyone. It paved the way for the success of its stars Lindsey Lohan, Rachel McAdams, Amanda Seyfried, and Lizzy Caplan. Amy Poehler was an amazing addition to the already-funny cast.

Baby Mama

What do you expect from a movie that has Amy Poehler and Tina Fey as its leads? This film is absolutely funny and sweet, just like Amy and Tina. Opposites do attract as this film brings us closer to the opposite worlds of the characters. The slapstick comedy and the puns are surefire ways to crack up the audience, with the impeccable comedic timing of the two.

Image source: dvdtalk.com

Radha C. Singh here. I’m a real estate agent from Hazlet, New Jersey. In my spare time I love to watch movies and read about upcoming films. For more posts about movies, follow me here.

No comments:

Post a Comment